PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I can not cure huge erosion shejki a uterus from for urea in any way...

ANNA
19.05.2004, 09:39
Hello, I can not cure huge erosion shejki a uterus from for a ureaplasmosis in any way. A saw vilprofen, Trichopolum, etc. suppositories klindomitsil did or made and so forth, but again found a ureaplasma. In the husband have not found out. Now the doctor to me has appointed or nominated: klatsit SR 1 tab (500 mg) - 7 days, terzhinan - 10 days, biowinters (Vita Lajn) - 2. 15 days, Echin Plus (Vita Lajn) - 2 tab 2 times a day then a break of 5 days and the same dosage still in tech 10 days, Lapacho (Vita Lajn) - 1 tab 2 times day, an admixture from butter or oil of a tea tree and metiluratsilovoj ointments vnutrivaginalno. I ask your opinion, how much or as far as it is effective? Also what you would recommend to me?

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 07:06
The ureaplasma concerns to conditionally pathogenic flora. If on a background of already spent treatment smears at you pure or clean ureaplasma to treat it is not necessary. It is necessary to be engaged shejkoj. Preparations Vita Lajn painted to you do not carry in themselves any therapeutic!!! Effect.