PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, all greetings! To us 29, 5 nedelek, all is good, but last time at m...

Margosha
09.05.2004, 08:19
Girls, all greetings! To us 29, 5 nedelek, all is good, but last time at me very much often in current of day the stomach or belly (uterus) began to strain, today the doctor has told or said to have a drink ginipral, to remove or take off spastic strictures. Share pozh-that who on the same term, what sensations who drank ginipral and more kanefron who as sleeps because at me a problem with a dream, I spin constantly: as soon as I lay down on sides, my girl at once starts to be pushed and beat very strongly on ribs! Advise, girls, where most of all carbohydrates and from what there is Saccharum in urine? Thanks, I wait for answers

Svetlana
13.05.2004, 07:12
1) My rovestniki. U menya 30 nedelya tozhe malenkaya devochka v zhivotike. Vchera tozhe silno napryagalsya zhivot s utra i vecherom - dazhe bylo nepriyatnoe oschuscheniya iz-za davleniya na drugie organy (kishechnik.) Takie shvatki i nabludau primerno s 19 20 nedele, ne kazhdyi den i v osnovnom po utram i s uvelicheniem sroka oni stanovyatsya silnee i zhivot rasslablyaetsya medlennee. Voobsche vrach mne skazal, chto s uvelicheniem sroka shvatki budut silnee i k kontsu chasche. Preparaty ne vypisal. Ne perezhivaite. Eto schitaetsya normoi.
2) Splu i na levom boku s podushkoi mezhdu nog ili vozle zhivota, i pod golovu podkladyvau dve podushki inogda. Kogda silno zatekaet bok, to perevorachivaus na drugoi bok. No inogda i na spinu lozhus, no pod poyasnitsu s boku kladu odeyalo ili podushku.
3) Sahar v moche i krovi povyshaetsya iz-za povysheniya urovnya sahara v organizme. Mochu i krov vsegda nado sdavat utrennuu, na golodnyi zheludok. A esli vy poeli, to v moche srazu povyshaetsya sahar.
Udachi i horoshego nastroeniya.

Masha
15.05.2004, 16:42
Margosha, do not experience. These are usual fights Brekstona Hiksa (I can be mistaken in a name), about them there is inf-I in a calendar of pregnancy on mama. ru (only I do not remember on what week). At me too most with 15 oh weeks, the main thing that they were not morbid. Approximately on the same term the saw ginipral (he removes or takes out a tonus) - only "to climb down" from it or him it is necessary gradually. And I sleep too badly, the side nojut is not present forces, and we each hour ask for a toilet (here and I go at night as puzatenkoe - the husband all over again jumped up a ghost too, and has now got used:). By the way, we too girls, only to us already almost 38 nedelek. Success to you and yours malyshke.

Margosha
15.05.2004, 19:53
Girls, thanks you big for support, I shall worry less! I wish you too good mood, easy or light;mild sorts or labors and success!!!

evromedprestizh
19.05.2004, 11:57
Disturbances of a dream - the frequent phenomenon at ber-ti. Make dopplerometricheskoe US for an estimation of a status of a fetus. It is a lot of carbohydrates in sweet products, a potato, flour products. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

child
22.05.2004, 06:36
Fights at me too such are, too I drink genipral, the child starts to be kicked most strongly when I go to bed, but I sleep like good. So on how much I understand at All of you in norm or rate:) Success!