PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello are dear the Doctor! Your advice or council is necessary. Were going to to go on IKSI, but...

Marina
15.05.2004, 23:17
Hello are dear the Doctor! Your advice or council is necessary. Were going to to go on IKSI, but in the husband have found out an infection and nach. A stage of a prostatitis. Inspections were spent in Clinic of the Andrology, the clinic dear or expensive enough, but voobshchem-that it not important, very important to receive correct treatment and to not lose precious time for us. Please, tell or say your opinion on this clinic if you know something or heard about her. We shall be grateful for any information. Many thanks.

And more, if there is an opportunity, for procedure IKSI, advise the reliable center or clinic (it already on the future).

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.05.2004, 22:20
What infection is found out? Probably, in view of planned procedure IKSI, necessity of immediate carrying out of treatment of a prostatitis can and is not vital necessity.
As if to a choice of clinic I believe, here it is better to hear opinions of patients.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Rabaev S.G.
22.05.2004, 04:54
If the infection is found out in your husband she means with a huge share of probability is and at you. The basic question what zto an infection agrees with the colleague? The answer to your question depends on it or this.