PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me little bit unusual question, but I would like to learn or find out opinion...

Anja
20.05.2004, 03:52
Hello! At me little bit unusual question, but I would like to learn or find out opinion of the doctor in this occasion: whether there is a so-called "psychological" sterility or barrenness, t. e. A problem that my sister is assured, that at it or her sterility or barrenness which cannot be cured. She of one and a half year cannot become pregnant. All analyses in norm or rate, GSG, etc. Any of doctors of deviations or rejections does not find hormones, but she has already inspired herself, that children it or she never will have also any treatment to her will not help or assist. A question: whether such internal psychological equipment or installation can interfere with conception? Or " to think positively " in this case has no value or meaning;importance? Thanks in advance

Rabaev S.G.
22.05.2004, 04:51
" To think positively " it is necessary always and in all cases
It helps or assists. There is an idiopathic form of sterility or barrenness or sterility or barrenness of an obscure genesis t. e. When sterility or barrenness exists but its or his reasons modern methods of research to establish or install do not possible. There is such form seldom and can be connected with a failure of inspection. It is necessary for your sister to address in specialized clinic engaged treatment of sterility or barrenness by various methods. Sometimes the reason lays on a surface. Ph. in Moscow for dop. Consultations (095 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich.