PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 21 year. The first mini-abortion was on April, 16th. After that mes...

Vick
15.05.2004, 15:24
Hello. To me 21 year. The first mini-abortion was on April, 16th. After that monthly (as I thought) have seriously got off (2 times a month, month is not present, 2 times a month), have then appeared, what is it there were bleedings, and I am again pregnant. Was going to to give birth or travail, but to me have told or said, that abortion is better - the fetus does not develop. The second mini-abortion has made on September, 28th. Has handed over analyses: something with ure () plasma (?), titory and more - all so is not clearly written to something! The gynecologist to me has written out Sumomed (10 ti dnevnyj a course, me and my young man), Flukonazol (unitary, to my young man), Kipferon (me), Nistatinum (me), Merinol (me). Probably name of preparations napisany-I can not incorrectly read through. The doctor has told or said, what is it very good treatment. And all will rise on the places. And how you consider or count? It is very important to me to know your opinion. Thanks.

Vick
19.05.2004, 10:46
Addition. The doctor has told or said either Sumomed or Zitromed. What it is better?

Vick
21.05.2004, 03:42
Addition. Leucocytes: urethrites - 5 10, rekt - 40 50.

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 03:47
To you have painted powerful or potent antibacterial treatment. Probably, considering 2 abortions. Correctly. I still would add fiziolechenie - as regenerative.