PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! I very much trust you and would like still times at you prokonsu...

Yana
21.05.2004, 05:09
Hello the Doctor! I very much trust you and would like still times at you to consult. Before I wrote to you that at me have found Toksiplazmos and you to me have advised to make abortion. I have gone to the doctor to the gynecologist to make abortion, she has refused. Has told or said that I have waited till April, 10th repeatedly to hand over analyses. I am bad in it or this I understand but she to me has told or said that probably it not Toksiplazmos, and on antibiotics which I accepted antibodies during treatment on Chlamydias, Herpes, TSMV. Treatment was spent since February, 8 20th. And I have become pregnant gde-that on March, 8 10th. Whether I very much trust you prompt pozhalusta to do or make to me abortion? Or to hand over still any analyses? I wish to have 100 % of the healthy child! Whether and if abortion is required is possible to make you? And as with you it is possible to communicate personally. Thanks in advance

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.05.2004, 03:35
Personally with me it is possible to communicate on bodies 265 5244 medium, Saturday or on a mail alla@03. ru. It is necessary to understand your situation in detail because be unessential under such circumstances a fetus can it is infected. Antibodies to antibiotics do not happen. I would recommend to make repeatedly analysis on IgM and to come to me on consultation, it is in absentia complex or difficult to solve.