PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. Your advice or council is very necessary to me. To me of 19 years. posl...

Galina
19.05.2004, 16:01
Hello, the dear doctor. Your advice or council is very necessary to me. To me of 19 years. Last year me has fallen down a heap of illnesses or diseases. And when zabolelzheludochno-an intestinal tract completely were gone monthly and here and do not appear the whole year. We tried to cause or call their medicine special which was appointed or nominated by the doctor, but unsuccessfully. Uzi has shown, that all organs are reduced, as at the child.
What to me to do or make at this stage? - the first question.
And the second - If is not present monthly, I can make love without a condom, not being afraid to become pregnant.

And last: to Me each time very painfully during the sexual certificate or act, I feel the virgin, I suffer or bear the big dyscomfort. It is connected by that organs are not developed or....?

In advance it is very grateful for advice or council!

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 03:16
To me the reason of an amenorrhea is not clear. It is necessary to be surveyed. Preservation depends on a status of ovaries (presence in them of follicles).