PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently I am am stitched periodically with a strong pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, gd...

Elena
20.05.2004, 23:15
Recently me the strong pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, gde-periodically stitches that in the field of a uterus. Before such was not. A menstrual cycle at me normal and a status during it or him too. I married, the sexual partner only one. What is this a pain? The sensation such, that all begins from a uterus and rasprastranjaetsja practically on all body, but most of all gives to legs or foots. Very much to you I shall be grateful, if you will answer my question most precisely as to doctors in our area I to address I do not want.

Malanova T.B.
21.05.2004, 01:51
To sozhaleni. Very difficultly without survey something concrete to you to tell or say. It is necessary to you to address to the doctor for internal zkamstva. Can address in HOSPITAL. RU

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 02:29
Unfortunately, something is very complex or difficult without survey concrete to you to tell or say. It is necessary to you to address to the doctor for internal acquaintance. Can address in HOSPITAL. RU