PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!!! Forces are not present to sustain an itch!!! I have passed or have taken place course of treatment from hlamidi...

Lilja
19.05.2004, 06:55
Help or Assist!!!! Forces are not present to sustain an itch!!! I have passed or have taken place course of treatment from a clamidiosis. Preparations were applied: the Doxycycline, Sumamed, TSeftriakson, Abaktal, 5, TSikloferon, the Calcium gluconat, Vitamins 1 and 6, Acidum ascorbinicum. A propyl after all it or this Lakto and bifidobakterii, put mestno laktobakterin 5 days on end. After the termination or ending of treatment, after monthly the strong itch and puffiness of a vulva has begun. Nothing pomagaet: propyl Nizoral (12 tab), ointment Klotrimazal, ointment Nistatinovaja, local processings with 5, suppositories Clotrimazolum. Nothing helps or assists!!! I can not sleep normally, it was tortured. What to do or make, help or assist me

Sympathizing
19.05.2004, 18:58
Oh, horror... I from a strong itch was helped or assisted only by one - prosprintsevatsja with soda alimentary... I know, it is bad for flora, but too happened, forces were not to suffer or bear... oj-oh... I hope, the doctor will prompt something to you... I know, how it is awful.... And on hlamidioz-that have handed over after treatment? Ego-that is not present more? All would Be necessary smears and crops to hand over... To learn or find out, that is scratched....

IRINA
20.05.2004, 21:04
Try or Taste KANDIBENE (vulval or vaginal tablets and ointment) - tablets only 3 + a convenient applicator for introduction. At me for these or it all has passed or has taken place 3 days - and an itch (and that scratched to itself up to a blood all: (!) and allocation. 2 year (fie fie fie) I do not recollect! Tried or tasted also that you wrote above - all these "Clotrimazolums" caused only temporary effect. I hope, that KANDIBENE will help or assist you as well as to me!:)) (in any drugstore, the price comprehensible)

Soboleva L.I.
22.05.2004, 00:57
Dear Lilja! Vo-the first it is necessary to define or determine the reason so persistent an itch. It is completely not obligatory, that the reason - in a fungic or fungal infection. It is not surprising, if it is allergic reaction. Try to use a minimum of allergens (linen erase with children's soap or a powder, pay attention to used linings, use cottonous linen).
Mestno it is possible to apply to a bur with Glycerinum, to decrease of an itch - ointment of Calendulae, Methyluracilum or simply children's cream. And vse-taki try to find out the exact reason of an itch.