PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Four months ago has made abortion, now it is again pregnant, notwithstanding...

The anonym
21.05.2004, 17:22
Four months ago has made abortion, now it is again pregnant, in spite of the fact that accepted OK (Novinet). Whether there is a chance to save pregnancy? Frightens that not enough time has passed or has taken place since time of abortion.

Julia
21.05.2004, 22:25
I not the doctor, but wish to share. My friend zaberemenila after the truth of 5 months as has made abortion. Has gone to the doctor the doctor has looked or seen and has told or said pregnancy at present protikaet normally any threats is not present, the most important it to bear or take out the first months, adalshe all should be good. And more the most dangerous time, is that term when you have made abortion, t. To the uterus on a habit can start to tear away a fetus, it is necessary to watch or keep up itself and to be under supervision of the good doctor. And the girlfriend washing has given birth, though were koe-what complications, but we always know about it or this when we do or make abortion and even if never did or made. I hope, that at All of you it will be good.:))))