PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accepted contraceptive tablets six months (ijunb, July, August, se...

Marla
15.05.2004, 10:33
I accepted contraceptive tablets six months (ijunb, July, August, September, oktjar), then there was a break - 3 months (December, January, February). Then again two months a saw (March, April). And penultimate week of April was pricked with antibiotics. Whether it is possible for me to become pregnant in June?

The anonym
17.05.2004, 10:07
MOZHNO KONE4NO, TOLKO NE NADEYTEC ZABEREMENNIT IMENNO V IUNE TAK KAK POCLE PROTIVOZA4ATO4NIH ZABEREMENNIT MOZHET ZANAYAT BOL6E VREMENY. YDA4I

The anonym
18.05.2004, 04:23
Thanks

Ekaterina
20.05.2004, 17:40
Voobshche-that, advise to refuse tablets a minimum 2 months prior to attempts of conception. e. You need to sustain May and June. After antibiotics it is necessary to pass or take place a regenerative course (in avoidance of a dysbacteriosis and dr the phenomena). For example, to spend on drink Lineks, to include or switch on in a delivery sour-milk products. So begin better with July of attempt. And before in fact still the sea of cares. Find the doctor, consult at the gynecologist, let you surveys. Hand over analyses on a clamidiosis, trihomoniaz, VPG, TSMV, mycoplasmas, a rubella, avstalijsky an antigen (can, still that will demand. But listed it is desirable to hand over all). And while be restored, will make sure, that are healthy (by results of analyses) - forward! Will be assured of itself and occurrence of the healthy kid, in fact from mum very much much depends. And if necessary will have time to be treated. Success!

Marla
21.05.2004, 20:07
Thanks