PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor. My name is Tatyana. To me of 19 years. I want with you posovetov...

Tatyana
19.05.2004, 06:01
Zdrastvujte the doctor. My name is Tatyana. To me of 19 years. I wish to consult to you. If at the sexual certificate or act my partner, at an orgasm, has terminated not in me, more precisely the semen has not got in a vagina but after that the certificate or act has proceeded and this time he has not terminated. That what probability of pregnancy, and if probability to become pregnant what to do or make if after that has passed or has taken place 4 days?

Love
20.05.2004, 19:50
Tanja, the probability of pregnancy in this case is sufficient greater, (spermatozoons of 100 % have got to you in a vagina) in the event that the sexual certificate or act has fallen to day of your ovulation or is close to nemu-it is optimum term for conception.
Day ovuljatsii-is the first day monthly a minus of 14 days. In 4 days if conception has occured or happened to be protected late.

child
21.05.2004, 19:36
If your cycle of 28 days, day ovuljatsii-
28 14 = 14, toest the fourteenth day. The interval between the first day of one menses and in the first afternoon following is called as a cycle.