PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband are observed in occasion of sterility or barrenness. The husband handed over spermogrammu, me sk...

Evgenie
18.05.2004, 13:00
We with the husband are observed in occasion of sterility or barrenness. The husband handed over spermogrammu, to me have told or said, that result quite decent (it is not enough on volume), but it is possible to have a drink for a raising of " man's force " man's vitamins. What is it such?
Advise please, that to him to accept!

Sergey
19.05.2004, 23:38
Evgenie, nutritsiologa not time was necessary to help or assist with my practice at this problem, and as a rule in all cases my references led to improvement and augmentation with a semen. You most have any deviations or rejections on gynecology, endocrinologies? Write, I shall try to help or assist. vip6k@bk. ru

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.05.2004, 19:12
Evgenie. In your report there is no the most important - the DIAGNOSIS. It is "not enough", "to improve" and without that normal parameters are as those definitions which push the patient to the reference or manipulation to parameditsine, to the use every possible BADov and td. A question one: If the problem is - it or she is necessary for solving. If the problem is not present "to improve" it is necessary nothing. I think, that at repeated spermogramme you receive a variant of norm or rate.