PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, three years at me a climacterium and my home life nahodits...

Lyudmila, 54
20.05.2004, 03:08
The dear doctor, three years at me a climacterium and my home life is under threat of. The sex affinity except for sufferings to me does not bring anything, at contact I feel only a pain, iz-for dryness of a vagina the skin bursts and heals very longly. The doctor recommended vazilin, a cream of Calendulae, hormonal. Greasing not pomogaet-all the same a pain, hormonal to accept I am afraid, tried or tasted Ovestin, but excruciatings proceed. Now I understand, why men leave to young.

Maljarskaja M.M.
21.05.2004, 18:46
You too can look younger, your salvage - in hormones. Ovestin from the first capsule will not help or assist, it or he should be applied on a regular basis. Pass or take place necessary inspection (a mammography, US, coagulation of a blood, biochemistry), be convinced, that hormones are not counter-indicative, and start them to accept. Because it only initial problems. Much more seriously disease of heart, vessels and an osteoporosis