PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! So has developed, that it is necessary to me at least two week to...

Alina
21.05.2004, 03:05
Good afternoon!
So has developed, that it is necessary to me at least two week business trips in Gong-Kong, first of which should take place already in the middle of June. To me 23 years, now am on 9 (10?) week of pregnancy also I feel absolutely cloudlessly. The doctor in female consultation, having considered impossibility to refuse trips, has registered to me except for a polyvitaminic complex and vitamin E a preparation Methacinum (0, 002; 1* 3. In day). You could not confirm necessity of reception of the given agent: whether how much or as far as it is necessary? To accept only during trips? For what in general it is appointed or nominated? Whether there are no contraindications on its or his reception at pregnancy? (simply summaries to it or him;them, read through on the Internet, very much and very much have puzzled me)

In advance thanks,
Alina

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.05.2004, 16:48
In my opinion if there is no threat of an abortion, there is no need in Methacinum, vozmite with itself a papaverine in suppositories or noshpu, at pains apply.