PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I read in conferences, about the sizes of a basin and all is more...

Galina
19.05.2004, 23:43
Hello, the doctor. I read in conferences, about the sizes of a basin and all I worry more. At me in a map it is written ost. 21 gr. 24 vetl. 27 nark. konjug. 19. My body height 170. The doctor speaks, that all in norm or rate. Now 30 31 week. On 28 week was US BPR 7, 5 OZH 7, 6 DB 5, 6, a placenta on a forward wall of 1 degree. shejka uteruses 3.6, century z. 0, 9, n. z. 0, 2. Near a head of a loop of a cord or navel. Pribliz. Weight of a fetus 1, 400. These are the second labors, the first child a sort. 3 kg., labors without complications. Whether there is a chance to give birth independently, or it is better to not risk? Whether it is possible on these or thus given to define or determine weight of the child at a birth, approximately? Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.05.2004, 15:57
Such basin is considered narrow. But you already gave birth or travailled to time, I do not see any risk (except for clinically narrow basin - when the child for mum large). On tsentilnym to tables according to the specified sizes possible or probable weight of a fetus - 3600 (but not isljucheno that will be less or more because all depends on a delivery and blood supply)