PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, who can collided or faced... Pregnancy of 12 weeks, laid vv boln...

Kate
19.05.2004, 16:13
Help or Assist, who can collided or faced... Pregnancy of 12 weeks, laid vv to hospital on conservation, has made analyses on infektsiju-have found out a chlamydia. Whether it is Very terrible? The doctor has told or said to treat antibiotics from 13 weeks. Not so it would be desirable them to drink, vse-taki antibiotics! And still somebody drinks "Dexamethazonum"?

Ekaterina
20.05.2004, 13:24
Vo-the first, chlamydias treat after 20 weeks, t. To. Treatment on earlier term can cause or call many problems (I shall not understand why to you have appointed or nominated so early treatment, it is better to wait). And I would advise an antibiotic Vilprafen (dzhozamitsin), ask the doctor, can will change the mind. It is newer preparation and more safe. And to you have appointed or nominated such, below an average I would tell or say... Besides, this my opinion and is obligatory prokonsultrujtes with the doctor!

Natalia
21.05.2004, 14:04
And I would advise you perezdat the analysis, crop as heard many cases about false positive takes can yes other technique for example PTSR or a tank, and then after perezdachi analyses it appeared anything and is not present!