PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please! At me 7 day of a delay (earlier never was), is weak...

Xenia
18.05.2004, 18:29
Respond, please! At me 7 day of a delay (earlier never was), a weak second stria on tests, BT - criteria last 4 days - 36, 9 37. And nagging pains in a stomach or belly. I am observed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist in occasion of an endometriosis. Planning pregnancy has received from it or her the indicating to run to the doctor at the slightest probability of pregnancy. Has come today - the endocrinologist it is sick, and the local gynecologist has told or said, what yes, pregnancy is possible or probable, but term still small, besides threat of discontinuing is - it is necessary to wait - the bleeding itself can still will begin. Very much it would not be desirable to lose possible or probable desired pregnancy by the nonsense! What to me to do or make? Whether To try to establish or install pregnancy precisely - to hand over the analysis wet or bloods to make US? To go to another ginekologu-to the endocrinologist (it is possible or probable, am necessary to me any additional hormonetherapy)? Or to wait? How you consider or count?

Ryazanov And.
20.05.2004, 04:50
Hand over the analysis of a blood on HGCH. Drink vitamin E on 1 3 in day or on 200 400 units Address to other gynecologist. Success!

Xenia
21.05.2004, 13:56
Thanks for the answer. Yesterday to other doctor to get it was not possible, and in honey. The center to me have told or said, that on the given term informativnost it is no more analysis of a blood, than the house test or dough. And more - I to destination accepted the doctor Djufaston - with 15 for 25 day, then Uterozhestan earlier, but on its or his background the pain from an endometriosis became stronger, and half a year I nothing accepted the last. I have recollected, that the endocrinologist spoke that having become pregnant on background Djufastona I should not stop it or him to accept. Probably, now I on 3 her to week. Whether it is necessary for me to start to accept Djufaston or to hand over the analysis of a blood on the maintenance or contents of Progesteronum?