Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I diagnoz-besplodie-1, is found out an endometriosis, sde...

Marina
19.05.2004, 04:18
Hello, the doctor! I diagnoz-besplodie-1, is found out an endometriosis, the laparoscopy is made, now I splash Buserelin. Has read through in conference, that the reason of an endometriosis is hormonal disturbance. At inspection after sterility or barrenness many times handed over a blood on hormones and hormonal disturbances were always observed.
Tell or Say, please, now after treatment of an endometriosis in fact vse-peerly there will be hormonal disturbances, which again can lead to advance of an endometriosis as to be, the constant pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly has already tortured: (((

Anna
20.05.2004, 00:16
Zdrastvujte Marina! My name is Anna, I from Ukraine. And to me too have diagnosed an endometriosis and have directed on a laparoscopy. I awfully am afraid. We year with the husband tried to conceive the child - and all is ineffectual. I have already lost any hope, doctors unanimously repeated all that at all of us normally - try further... I have replaced the doctor, and he has put me the preliminary diagnosis - an endometriosis and has directed on operation. But I about her do not know anything, how she passes or takes place, what consequences, what garanti and chances.. .ja did not go yet in that hospital to agree about operation while I finish the cure of a thrush. But me it is awfully bad, I descend or go from mind or wit from uncertainty, already prochla all possible or probable sites about this problem, but all taki it not if to communicate with the person which have passed or have taken place through it. I very much would want that you have written to me about the operation - as she passed or took place, what preparation that it is necessary to do or make after operation as she is transferred or carried... vobshchem me all interests!!!
Help or Assist me will calm down and to come to the senses, I very much experience, but while I do not have opportunity to go to hospital to clear all. Write to me on my anna@energopro. com address do not remain indifferent to an another's problem)))
In advance I thank. Anna, 22 years.

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.05.2004, 13:45
Purpose or Appointment of preparations a-GnRG (Buserelin) at an endometriosis after an operative measure leads to proof remission during which probably (on as your doctor hopes) offensive or approach of pregnancy.