PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor hello, respond please as soon as possible. After reception 10...

The anonym
20.05.2004, 06:06
The doctor hello, respond please as soon as possible. After reception of 10 candles ovestina I had a sensation of a tumescence of bulbs of a vestibule at a vulval or vaginal aperture (whether I do not know correctly it I name, well easier speaking there where there was kogda-that a virginal pleura. Thus I be ill or sick I do not feel but it is inconvenient at movement and when I have a seat. For other day I have put a suppository with bifidubakterinom and all has passed or has taken place. The doctor has told or said that's all right (she has examined only externally). Last night has again put ovestin (I have not graduated) and again the tumescence stirs or prevents. And inflow have appeared and do not pass or take place but only amplify. And the breast began to strain. Can to me does not approach or suit ovestin.
Tell or Say this preparation as estrogen is how much dangerous? He does not cause or cause dependence in the further?
I can cancel it or him if I shall want? After candles bifidubakterina at me the flora was normalized. Can accept is better to me it or him

Malanova T.B.
21.05.2004, 13:15
- To an occasion of that it is appointed or nominated j?
At you, most likely allergic reaction to it or him. It is better to cancel.