PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I accept Marvelon 3 years. Complaints any was not, samoch...

Olesya
20.05.2004, 02:41
Hello, I accept Marvelon 3 years.
Complaints any was not, state of health too good, t. e. The medicine for me ideally approaches or suits. But here one week ago I handed over the analysis of a blood and was found out, that the hemoglobin is lowered and Saccharum is very overestimated. Tell or say please, whether probably, what Saccharum has raised or increased from so long reception Marvelona, or such side effects usually is not observed??? About myself - I never drink tea with Saccharum, I do not abuse chocolate, I do not eat some any caramels and I do not smoke other, t. e. Hardly at me Saccharum has raised or increased from meal. And a question one more - if tablets are "originators" in rising Saccharum, whether that it is necessary to stop reception? Thanks. I hope for comprehension.

Malanova T.B.
21.05.2004, 12:51
First it is necessary to make once again the analysis of a blood on Saccharum, to descend or go to the endocrinologist. While contraception to remove or take out it is not necessary.