PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor! Recently there was a cystitis and any mikrovospale...

The anonym
18.05.2004, 11:10
Hello, the dear Doctor! Recently there was a cystitis and any microinflammation sh. M. My doctor has registered a trace. Course of treatment: a cystitis, 10 days - Nitroxolinum - 2 tab 4 r/d, Fitalizin - 1 ch. L. 3 r/d, levarin - 1 tab 4 r/d. A microinflammation - 10 days: miramistin - trays or basins, Clotrimazolum - 1 over for the night. 7 days - TSiprolet, Trichopolum, Furagin - on 1 tab. 3 r/d. Tell or say please:
1. Whether it is possible to accept all these or it lek. Agents together, t. e. If I for 10 days of all this shall spend on drink and I shall do - will not be worse?
2. Levarin has not found. Everywhere advise Nistatinum. What difference between them?

Malanova T.B.
18.05.2004, 16:27
1. On the basis of what similar diagnoses are put??? 2. Treatment is duplicated. 3. Levorinum in tablets is not used, many by-effects. Nistatinum also concerns to antimicotic preparations.

Vivian
21.05.2004, 06:51
On the basis of survey. Prompt, please, that means "is duplicated" - by something superfluous? I simply am afraid to drink such quantity or amount of tablets.. In advance thanks.