PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, there was here such situation: about three days ago began to notice palates...

Irina
16.05.2004, 12:06
Hello, there was here such situation: about three days ago began to notice small brown the allocation, first time with a droplet of a fresh blood, it is usual so can begin monthly, but for them still early, especially I accept OK, all time during, up to the extremity or end of packing there were 3 more tablets. I certainly shall go to the doctor, but it will be neskoro, in a week for now it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. At me the chronic inflammation of appendages, in the past to year was an exacerbation and did or made laporaskopiju (nothing is removed). What provisional reasons can be such vydeleny? Thanks in advance.

Malanova T.B.
17.05.2004, 16:27
You not absolutely accept that variant OK which you accept. For you the dosage is small.

Irina
20.05.2004, 16:27
Thanks big for the answer but the matter is that I accept these or it OK (Silest) already during a year and never similar reaction was. Whether can similar be allocation an attribute of any infection PPP or tumours? Or I vainly frighten myself, it would not be desirable to suspect in vain the partner

Malanova T.B.
21.05.2004, 05:06
It can be considered or examined;surveyed as inadequate reaction to long reception OK. Data of allocation do not speak about any diseases.