PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, At me 25 weeks of pregnancy, some days successively bol...

Lana
19.05.2004, 06:23
The dear Doctor,
I 25 weeks of pregnancy, some days was hurted or was ill;was sick with a stomach or belly successively, and, some times became very rigid, and detka in the evenings was strongly pushed. Mine the doctor in gos. To an out-patient department has told or said, what is it most likely iz-for a disadvantage of oxygen and has advised to walk more.
I have consulted at one doctor and she has recommended to make Gomestaziogrammu (concentration of a fibrinogen, a prothrombin ratio, tromboelastogramma, aggregation of thrombocytes ADFJU, soluble complexes omnomerov, assay on a lupoid antigen). Prompt please, whether it is necessary dejsvitelno to do or make this analysis (he not such cheap)???
Thankful in advance!

Katya
19.05.2004, 14:09
Lana, believe, such sensations often happen at the majority of pregnant women. The uterus sometimes comes to a tonus (after 20 weeks), it is normal. So she prepares for sorts or labors. If detka strongly moves - probably temporarily there is no oxygen. While it did not become constants - danger is not present. Reconsider the way of life, walk more and have a rest, drink iron preparations. And such benevolent doctors looking in your purse, do not listen never better, differently then empty hassle you will not be gathered. I know, that I speak, it is checked up on myself.

Lana
21.05.2004, 05:03
Katya, thanks for the answer. To admit, I am am excruciated with the same doubts, but here there is such dilemma: now I shall regret what = that of pity 20 dollars, and then in mine detki will find out any muck which could be avoided, having diagnosed it or her at an initial stage...