PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me rezus-the factor negative, at the husband - positive...

Anja
19.05.2004, 05:14
Hello. At me rezus-the factor negative, at the husband - positive. How it can be reflected in pregnancy?

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.05.2004, 09:56
There can be a rhesus a sensibilization if the child will inherit rezusfaktor the husband.

Lilja
20.05.2004, 20:35
What is the sensibilization? At me the same situation, but me the doctor has told or said, that there is a probability rezus-the conflict which will entail an abortion.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.05.2004, 03:38
Rhesus a sensibilization, she rezuskonflikt, this status when the organism of mother develops or produces antibodies in erythrocytes of the child therefore destruction of erythrocytes of a fetus is observed and is possible or probable its or his destruction. Therefore at increase of a credit (quantity or amount) of antibodies to be spent various therapy - a deallergization, plazmaferez, zamennye hemotransfusions, those all for conservation of pregnancy. In Moscow with rezuskonfliktom the Center of planning of family and a reproduction 1 is engaged in pregnancy.