PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Malanova T. ! I Am sorry that I expose the ...

VALERIJA
20.05.2004, 12:20
Dear doctor Malanova T. ! I Am sorry that I expose the report above, but previous my report will soon not reach, therefore I copy our dialogue:
Hello, the doctor! I can not get rid of a thrush. After various treatment (a suppository, difljukan) in a week appears again. And so since 17 years (now to me 34). All was exhausted already. On various sexual infections it is completely surveyed with provocation by Pyrogenalum (and any time), the herpes and Diabetum is not present. Several years ago it was well treated from chlamydias and Trichomonases (was three courses). And, the strangest, the thrush at me proceeds without an itch (only a boring, sadnenie, often without curdled vydeleny) and a boring it around of a urethra (with unpleasant sensations in the urethra), and around of a vagina is few. What to do or make to me, the doctor if does not help or assist even difljukan? Accepted still nizoral in tab Earlier. All kinds of treatment help or assist for some days. My gynecologist makes a helpless gesture, cannot help or assist. I shall be grateful for the answer

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Malanova T.B. December, 09th 2003 12 : 14 : 26
And the thrush is confirmed by smears? And on sensitivity to antimicotic diseases you handed over? And in the Center of mycosises you were???

VALERIJA
20.05.2004, 21:55
Yes, the thrush is confirmed by smears. On sensitivity did not hand over. In the Center of mycosises was not, has simply thought that the same antimicotic preparations there will appoint or nominate, and I have tried almost all on myself without results.

Malanova T.B.
21.05.2004, 02:37
The Center of mycosises to you will carry out research on sensitivity to antimicotic preparations, and it is important. And schemes or plans of treatment at them differ from schemes or plans in a usual practice at usual current of a thrush a little. Or descend or go in the diagnostic Center "Pasteur" and make independently sensitivity to mushrooms.