PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte! One week ago was at the gynecologist, and then passed or took place vnutrenee at...

Lysy
15.05.2004, 12:55
Zdravtsvujte! One week ago was at the gynecologist, and then passed or took place vnutrenee uzi. After that the itch and allocation has begun. Snachalo I have thought, what is it the thrush because she often at me is shown, but does not pass or take place this sensation. Vydeleny as those already are not present, and red color and a burning sensation have remained. Advise, please as with it or this to struggle.
Thanks!

evromedprestizh
17.05.2004, 04:31
If allocation krovjanistye it is a small trauma mucous. After a while it should pass or take place.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Lysy
21.05.2004, 02:22
Feodor Nikolaevich, thanks for the answer! There is no allocation were not krovjanistye. Now it is few of them, but the burning sensation remains. I apply ointment "Clotrimazolum" and it is now little bit easier. But it is not dangerous, yes? e. Any ifektsii could not bring?
Thanks for the help!