PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I fed the daughter up to 1. And 5 months, the breast, and vr has then tied up...

Alain
19.05.2004, 00:25
The doctor, I fed the daughter up to 1. And 5 months, the breast has then tied up, and the doctor for the termination or discontinuance of a lactemia has written out to me bromkriptin-To for 2 weeks on 1 tablet 2 times a day. I drink their second day, but at me pressure (always was lowered) and a nausea rises. The breast I razvjazjala because she began to inflame strongly under bandage. I decant milk and I drink a medicine. That you posovetujute, samochustvie yet very much.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.05.2004, 04:33
On a background of Bromocriptinum of a BP usually goes down and there is a headache and a nausea. This status demands decrease of a dose of Bromocriptinum up to 1 tablet accepted for night. About bandaging a breast I already responded - a camphoric compress.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.05.2004, 19:06
On a background of Bromocriptinum of a BP usually goes down and there is a headache and a nausea. This status demands decrease of a dose of Bromocriptinum up to 1 tablet accepted for night. About bandaging a breast I already responded - a camphoric compress.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.05.2004, 23:45