PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. At me 10 weeks of pregnancy, on term where those 5 weeks I zab...

Marina
16.05.2004, 23:43
Good evening. At me 10 weeks of pregnancy, on term where those 5 weeks I was ill with catarrhal disease, a tablet did not drink, did or made Sinapismuses, heated a nose a dark blue lamp, dripped "Tizin" and "Nazivin" and after illness or disease I can not come in norm or rate, the rhinitis all the same proceeds a little and approximately for last 2 weeks 3 times were jumped out with herpes on labiums, and today, similar, there were herpes in a perineum. On labiums smeared Atsiklovirom-Akri, but he protivoplkazan pregnant women. Prompt, whether is what nibud effective methods or medicines and how it is possible to raise or increase immunity? And more me the question, a herpes how nibud it is reflected in development of the child interests? Many thanks.

evromedprestizh
20.05.2004, 23:41
Herpes - one of the most frequent diseases leading seryoznym complications ber-ti. There is a whole complex of preparations applied in obstetrics. And courses should be numerous and complex. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).