PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me was three pregnancies and all have ended samoproizv...

Irina
19.05.2004, 06:46
The dear doctor! At me was three pregnancies and all have ended with a misbirth on early term. Only after the third pregnancy to me have diagnosed a clamidiosis (and that not from the first). Now together with the husband we pass or we take place course of treatment. That can be still the reason of abortions (the maximal term which was possible to reach or achieve - 10 weeks) if to reject genetic incompatibility, gormanolnuju a failure and accidents. I know, as with a clamidiosis bear. At me a unique sign of this disease - erosion shejki uteruses (and that interrelation in doubt). One doctor so has formulated probability of my last abortions is already protective reaction of an organism to pregnancy. Jacobs pregnancy interrupts immunity. It or he had such suspicions in connection with absence (for that moment) any diagnosis and iz-that all these or thus unfortunate pregnancy came at me through everyone half a year. To me of 29 years. Except for a clamidiosis and erosions any "nuances" were not. In advance thanks for the answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
20.05.2004, 22:14
Irina! " Now together with the husband we pass or we take place course of treatment. That can be still the reason of abortions (the maximal term which was possible to reach or achieve - 10 weeks) if to reject genetic incompatibility, gormanolnuju a failure and accidents. " If the reasons listed by you are excluded - the immunologic factor.