PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me 2 years ago cut out in a uterus papilomu, skaza...

Elena
17.05.2004, 14:17
Hello, the doctor.
At me 2 years ago cut out in a uterus papilomu, have told or said, that with such diagnosis - treatments do not appoint or nominate. Now again papilomy on shejke uteruses and in a uterus. Whether it is possible izbavtsja from papilom without a surgical intervention? And how often they can arise and than it threatens health?
In advance I thank.

Elena
18.05.2004, 17:02
Polyps and popiloma-this or thus one and too? Excuse, I am possible or probable incorrectly polyps I name papilomami

Malanova T.B.
19.05.2004, 04:51
If polyps endometrija they only leave by a currettage come to light or are taped. After reception of results gistologiechskogo researches, treatment is spent: antibacterial or hormonal.

The anonym
20.05.2004, 18:38
JUlagodarju for the answer.
Has received result of analyses, diagnoz-zhelezisto-a cystic polyp endometrija.
The doctor has registered a floor of year to drink probelief 10 with 16 for 25 day after a menses.
It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is impossible to replace hormonal tablets with other method of treatment? Whether it is possible to recover absolutely from endometrii? And whether you know something about alimentary additives dr. Nonny?
In advance I thank for the answer.