PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Approximately in 8 months after sorts or labors have appeared are strong...

The anonym
19.05.2004, 12:20
Hello, the doctor! Approximately in 8 months after sorts or labors there were strong pains during an ovulation, earlier never such was. And the pain all over again weak, then more strongly and more strongly and suddenly passes or takes place all. So within day exactly prseredine a cycle. Descended or went to the doctor, have told or said, that the reason of a pain is erosion, but it or she at me was revealed in the first months of pregnancy, but no pains existing earlier. The doctor has told or said, that erosion is caused with an inflammation and it or he should be treated, then also erosion will pass or take place. Has appointed or nominated ampitsid in nyxes, then azitro tablets, a doxycycline and diflukan 150 3 tablets through 2. Plus wads (to mix oblepihovoe butter or oil, azitro-suspension, solkoseril ointment and Nistatinum). After that at me besides pains during an ovulation have appeared very plentiful transparent allocation during an ovulation. But the doctor has told or said, what is it cervical slime and so should be. Besides it or this have appeared any viscous allocation of color of boiled Amylum. I have gone to other doctor, have handed over analyses, have found out a mycoplasma 1 +. Have appointed or nominated Rovamycinum. About erosion have told or said, that she greater or big (as 3 Soviet copecks), but acyanotic and informidable so to cauterize it is not necessary. Have appointed or nominated syringings (pollitra waters, soda and butter or oil of a tea tree) and wads with a cream of a tea tree. But all without changes: the stomach or belly hurts, erosion on a place, allocation is. Please, prompt, that to me to do or make, what analyses to hand over. US did or made through a stomach or belly and vaginalnym by the gauge, that's all right.

Malanova T.B.
20.05.2004, 13:27
Erosion does not give any painful sensations. Hurt you, really, ovulatory. It is necessary to make a colposcopy, onkotsitologiju, to hand over banal smears. The mycoplasma, by antibiotics, is treated. Pains can to try be cleaned or removed.