PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether could, you to give or allow me the answer here on what question. Almost...

Irisha
19.05.2004, 11:00
Hello!
Whether could, you to give or allow me the answer here on what question.
Almost one year ago on July, 4th 2002 at us the child on 36 week was born and for the eighth day she at us has died. At it or her was an obstruction of an intestine: an atresia 12 tiperstnoj intestines and then I handed over analyses:
On TSMV - (Ig G) he has been found out in a credit 11, 6 E/ml, and the Diagnostic credit - more than 6, 0

On the Toxoplasmosis - (Ig G) he has been found out in a credit 32, 0 ME/ml, and the Diagnostic credit - more than 25, 0. I gave birth or travailled in the regional center.

Then we went in 4 months 30.10.2002 in the regional center to hand over analyses, but in other place. Here what results:

TSMV Ig G - a credit 1/800, and norms or rates:

Healthy people - it is negative;

Doubtful - a credit 1/100;

Slabopolozhitelnyj - a credit 1/200;

Positive - a credit 1/400;

Rezkopolozhitelnyj - a credit 1/800.

TOXOPLASMOSIS Ig G - more than 250, 00 ME/ml, and norms or rates

Healthy people - the bottom limit - 0, the top limit - 6, 5;

Acritical value or meanings;importance - the bottom limit - 6, 5, the top limit - 9;

Positive - the bottom limit - 9, the top limit - an empty line.

Then we were treated with janvrja 2003 till February 2003 under such scheme or plan:

1. Rovamycinum 3 million ED 1 3 times in day of 7 days;
2. valtreks on 1 tab 2 times in day of 7 days;
3. Suppositories viferon 1 million ED on 1 suppository for the night in a rectum of 10 days.
4. polioksidony 6 mg v/m of 1 times in three days to plant on 1 ml 0, 25 % of a solution novokaina-10 injections
5. enterosgel (a sorbent for an intestine and prophylaxes of a dysbacteriosis) on 1 st to the spoon z once a day outside of reception of nutrition, oksigrissant on 5 tab 3 times in day of 2 4 weeks.

In 2 months, it is literally yesterday 16.04.2003, went to hand over check analysises and here what results:

TOXOPLASMOSIS Ig G - more than 250, 00 ME/ml, and norms or rates

Healthy people - the bottom limit - 0, the top limit - 6, 5;

Acritical value or meanings;importance - the bottom limit - 6, 5, the top limit - 9;

Positive - the bottom limit - 9, the top limit - an empty line.

TOXOPLASMOSIS Ig M - it is negative.

As videte the credit at us has not decreased also we with the husband any more we do not know, that to us to do or make. We so were already adjusted or already set up on pregnancy. Since January 2003 we do not accept alcoholic drinks, incl. beer. We drink 2 months vitamins and Acidum folicum + an iodine (t. To. We live in Urals Mountains).

Advise, that to us to do or make now, please.

Respond, if it is possible, on E-mail: irishka_mv@mail. ru

In advance many thanks.

Irina, 22 years.

Malanova T.B.
20.05.2004, 12:55
Irina, vo-the first, is necessary to you consultation genetikom, vo-the second, consultation by the virologist (in specialized protivogerpericheskom the Center) is necessary. More konkoretno help or assist you I can not.