PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Two months ago has transferred or carried operation on excision of a pipe vsledstv...

Face
19.05.2004, 21:47
Good afternoon! Two months ago has transferred or carried operation on excision of a pipe vsledstvii an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. From second month it has started to be protected Logestom according to the gynecologist. On the termination or ending of the first pack on 3 j day have begun poor or scanty allocation and were prolonged in current of three days. Usually menses at me very plentiful when accepted Marvelon, than allocation too were more plentiful. Therefore I and have not understood were monthly or not? Whether It is necessary to run urgently to the gynecologist or the uterus after operation yet does not work for me on 100 %?

Julia-doctor
20.05.2004, 11:24
After cancelling OK comes menstrualno-a similar bleeding, instead of monthly. Obilnost-it is various. But it is better vse-taki to discuss similar questions with that doctor who has appointed or nominated a preparation.