PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! I am am disturbed very much with such situation. Up to this zlopoluchn...

Darya
14.05.2004, 08:42
Good afternoon the doctor!
I am am disturbed very much with such situation. Till this ill-starred Saturday all was simply remarkable. On the last Saturday (20.03) after the sexual certificate or act I have gone to douche and have soaped genitals, then continued mylit a body, not washing off soap from organs. Suddenly I have felt, that there is strong zashchipalo and I have there and then washed off soap (soap Camay). But then, within day, I there had itch and unpleasant dryness. I have thought, what is it the thrush and has started to be smeared with Clotrimazolum. Simply pieces of white substance, as the cottage cheese, accompanied an itch therefrom have started to leave. And more these pieces have been painted in pinkish color (I have thought, that begin monthly (just should nachatsja-29 day of a cycle), and they send or have come only in 3 days). Vsvjazi with what I have stopped to be smeared with Clotrimazolum. At the sexual certificate or act in some days (Tuesday 23.03) - a strong burning sensation inside. On March, 24th have begun monthly (a cycle of 29 days, but here in marte-32 days, likely iz-that in fevrale-29 days). Monthly less usual, and at night for second and third their days at all was not. Usually such did not occur or happen, and the volume of a blood was the last months more. The partner at me for all life was one (my husband), me of 18 years. Handed over smears on January, 8th, 2004, all was good. We are protected only by a condom. And now (4 day monthly and as though already 6, monthly 6 days) an itch after washing sometimes again arises, then passes or takes place (soap has ceased to use, I use intimal gel), but "cottage cheese", certainly, no. In February, 2003 there was a medicamental abortion (Mifegin) with the subsequent currettage (iz-for not vyhozhleniem all clots). On survey (an armchair + smears) last time was, as it was already spoken, on January, 8th 04. Did or made US (on a stomach or belly). The doctor has told or said, that all by way of. So, at last, my question (excuse for so long story): what to me occurs or happens? It is necessary to go on survey and to hand over smears, but, probably, already after monthly? But a problem that zud-that to me stirs or prevents! Still. I periodically have a thrush (seldom). And at the husband it is shown (there is an itch), here is how and now. The husband never treated, probably he is the carrier or bearer of a thrush without obvious attributes? In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 12:01
It is necessary to descend or go on reception and to hand over smears. The thrush is necessarily treated at both partners.

Darya
20.05.2004, 08:48
The doctor, good afternoon! After the termination or ending monthly at me all has passed or has taken place, as though no itch and vydeleny and existed! It is necessary to me to go on reception and to hand over smears?