PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist! I on the verge of a hysterics! In me have already found out a polycystosis jaich...

Nastja 21 year
18.05.2004, 16:17
The doctor, help or assist! I on the verge of a hysterics! In me have already found out a polycystosis of ovaries, and several months ago the uterus began to hurt or be ill;be sick me, by pressing and not only. Especially before and after a menses. To the touch one wall seems to firmer, as bud-that there a tumour. I cannot force to descend or go myself to the doctor. I am afraid, that to me will tell or say, what is it malignant... I am simple all have got exhausted. Tell or say, what is it can be? Even approximately... In advance thanks!

Malanova T.B.
20.05.2004, 08:21
Nastja, the nonpregnant woman cannot at itself arms or hand through a stomach or belly probe a uterus. Calm down. If cannot descend or go on reception, try to descend or go on US. Pains during a cycle can be, however, certainly, it would be necessary to descend or go on survey. NastJA, try to be going to and come. Write to me in more detail on my address - taboma@yandex. ru.
Give even in absentia we shall understand, and then it will be not terrible and to come. Write.