PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. Today I have learned or have found out about results of a smear on an infection - from me obna...

Galya
20.05.2004, 00:31
Zdrastvujte. Today I have learned or have found out about results of a smear on an infection - in me have found out chlamydias. And more at KSK have found out condylomas. Have told or said, as that and another is passed exclusively sexual by. But I 1, 5 years did not have sexual contacts without a condom. Really it is so much time these infections in me lived? I think, what chlamydias probably themselves would show that any complications? I now have an inflammatory process and errozija shejki uteruses, but I in any way do not feel it or him, vydeleny pains are not present. Has learned or has found out about him only after inspection from the doctor. Whether tell or say please chlamydias can will appear not as a result of sexual contact, and what that in another way? Can on a background of an inflammation? Whether and zastrahovan wash the partner from them if we always use condoms?

Galiya
20.05.2004, 08:12
Alas I do not know they to me a map have not given or not remote: (
Only I remember that she has told or said that from 10 - 8 positive - on chlamydias, and that 8 pieces, bacteria or that? I do not know: (Etoja a smear zdavala on an infection