PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt pozh-that, that to me to do or make. On 19 week of pregnancy...

Ksjusha
19.05.2004, 01:52
Hello. Prompt pozh-that, that to me to do or make. On 19 week of pregnancy prizoshel an abortion. Pregnancy the first. The doctor has told or said, that there was an inflammation in a uterus and very bad shejka. In an extract it is written: an abortion on a background of an endometritis. What treatment to me needs to be undertaken, through how much it is possible to become pregnant again, and it is how much probable normal current of the subsequent pregnancy?
Thanks.

Kasabulatov N.S.
20.05.2004, 07:18
Ksjusha, the abortion in this term occurs or happens at istmikotservikalnoj nedostochnosti (function shejki uteruses is broken or disturbed) is more often. Its or her reason happens at the first pregnancy giperandrogenija (the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's sexual hormones) is more often. Its or her attributes - occurrence of hair in the field of a belly-button, above a upper lip and on arms or hand (forearms). For specification it is necessary to hand over the analysis wet on 17 ketosteroidy. The second reason is an infection - about what your doctor speaks. It is necessary to be surveyed on presence of viruses and bacteria in shejke uteruses and in a vagina. proiti corresponding or meeting treatment and in 6 10 months it is possible to become pregnant repeatedly. At pregnancy to supervise shejku uteruses. To hand over periodically analyses on viruses.