PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! One year ago I was treated for a clamidiosis (after treatment sda...

JULIJA
20.05.2004, 00:18
Hello, the doctor! One year ago I was treated for a clamidiosis (after treatment handed over 5 check analysises - the PIF - 3 times, PTSR and IFA, all after provocation). But here white allocation (as yogurt, often with an impurity white kroshechek, without a smell, sometimes happens sourish) and have remained. Thus the general or common smear I handed over time four, only on third time yeast have been found out. Leucocytes in all smears in norm or rate. After detection of yeast I was treated by analogue difljukana (2 capsules in 6 days, during 6 days - tablets Clotrimazolum), after the first tablet white allocation have stopped (have remained only mucous), and next day have again begun. In a month has handed over again the general or common smear - the doctor has told or said, that all is ideal (leucocytes 1 2), rods are found out (that is a normal microflora). BUT allocation anywhere do not share. That to me to do or make. I plan the child. (handed over on ureaplasmas, mycoplasmas, tsmv, herpes, hormones - it's OK)

Addition to a question
20.05.2004, 06:12
And the clamidiosis can at me has not recovered? That is can be there were chlamydias L? What analysis can establish or install their presence? Last time handed over the analysis in 8 months after treatment, the husband handed over three times, result - negative, in three months after treatment began to live a sexual life without a condom. Excuse, that so has much written, simply life is not present from these or it vydeleny!