PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 2, 5 years ago to me have removed an ovary (the cyst was broke off or has become torn). 6 kneading...

Larissa
20.05.2004, 00:55
Hello! 2, 5 years ago to me have removed an ovary (the cyst was broke off or has become torn). 6 months ago already on the second ovary have found out funts. A cyst in the size 3. Since then I under observation. 3 a saw to Diana 35 Recent US such: Pr. An ovary. 4, 5* 3, 3* 3, 5 in itself odnokam. zhidkostn. obr-nie with thin 3, 5* 2, 6
* 3, 0 (d 3, 0) TSistoadenoma pr. An ovary?? The doctor advises operation, but I am afraid to lose and the second ovary. As you think, whether it is possible to observe still this cyst, and whether it is possible to cure it or her medicines, napr.:. Or and in your opinion operatsija-the best in my case? Then than operation is fraught for me? Whether I can after operation on the remained ovary to have children? And more a question: what is tsistoadenoma? It funts. The cyst, a cyst of a yellow body or is even worse?

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.05.2004, 05:41
The cystadenoma is the general or common name of educations of an ovary under the new nomenclature, it is possible for an ohm what to define or determine type of education only after its or his excision at histological research. More often education jaichnkika can cause sterility or barrenness, but sometimes there comes pregnancy (though a little bit difficultly proceeds and the risk of body height of a cyst during pregnancy is high) I would recommend in your situation observation over a cyst, therapy by Progestinums (utrozhestan and tp). If there will be a body height or proof sterility or barrenness - to be operated.