PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Are dear Elena Jurevna and Masha! Once again many thanks for participation! I already d...

Lilja
19.05.2004, 12:19
Are dear Elena Jurevna and Masha! Once again many thanks for participation! I already really start to calm down or be abirritated. Yes, at me now 6 7 aja week. Really it is very desired pregnancy. The husband is happy as the elephant:) it is valid very well (I am afraid to maleficiate). In spite of the fact that at me the first (-), and at the husband the second (+) - all passes or takes place normally, antibodies are not present, etc. the Doctor in general has told or said, that any woman can envy such analyses. But you understand, that such "", " the the child ", " the first child ". Likely for many women the stage vpadanija in an easy or a light;a mild marasmus during such periods is characteristic:) Besides me still exhausts beshennyj a toxicosis.. But all the same - MANY THANKS. To me it is valid polegchalo on soul or douche. And now, Masha, estsetvenno I do not smoke. As soon as the test has "positively shown, and has thrown. Simply as a butt on a head has struck and at once the desire was gone, though a habit five years'. And now also a toxicosis. To me from pure or clean air toshnit, negovorja already about a tobacco smoke..

Talanova E.J.
20.05.2004, 05:21
Dear Lilja! I Wish you health and success! The raised or increased nervousness can strengthen a toxicosis, therefore it is good, that you calm down or are abirritated.