PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. I married. Monthly with 11 irregular. A cycle from 21 d...

Nelli
19.05.2004, 23:48
Good afternoon, the doctor. I married. Monthly with 11 irregular. A cycle from 21 days up to 101. Pass or take place practically painlessly. Usual delicacy, a malaise, is no more. One and a half year ago did or made abortion from the husband. Through a floor of year we wish to get or start the child (to us for 23 years). Descended or went on US: polycystic changes of ovaries, bilateral solderings. The doctor speaks about treatment of sterility or barrenness. Whether it is necessary to begin now all long procedure of treatment (I work and to ask for leave it is constant cannot) or to wait. Can it is quite normal itself I can become pregnant.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.05.2004, 04:15
It is necessary to be surveyed (hormones, infections), and treatment SPKJA basically does not demand constant visiting of the doctor - hormonal correction is appointed or nominated and you accept preparations, visiting or attending the doctor 1 2 times a month. I am not assured, that at such cycle you independently will become pregnant, though I do not exclude.