PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lived with the husband during 4 months openly for conception. Nothing has left. ...

natali
18.05.2004, 23:35
Lived with the husband during 4 months openly for conception. Nothing has left.
During three months there were delays menstualnogo a cycle for 10 13 days. This month has gone to the doctor, has handed over analyses. Analyses good, and US has shown here that: 49* 31* 43 - a uterus
Reflection endometrii 6 mm
Right - 41* 22
Left - 39* 28
After that the doctor has appointed or nominated to me:
Nyxes of vitamin 6 and an aloe - 10 times
nazalno 1 - 10 times
Vulval or Vaginal magnit-10 times
Suppositories indometatsina-10 times
kltsy gljukanat - 5 times
triregol from disturbance menstruaonogo tsikla-3 months
After I have made:
Nyxes of vitamin 6 and an aloe - 8 times
nazalno 1 - 6 times
Suppositories indometatsina-6 times
kltsy gljukanat - 5 times
triregol - 8 tablets, at me has increased limfoulel in inguinal area on the right.
The dear doctor explain please of that I should be afraid by results of US, whether dangerously this lymphonodus, whether mzhet it to lead to something serious? Can refuse to me from what or medicines, or on the contrary prinimet others?
Whether it is necessary to me to be checked up on the latent infections, and to my husband on sterility or barrenness and when we can think of conception?
In advance I thank

Soboleva L.I.
20.05.2004, 03:51
Dear natali! By results of US it is possible to conclude, that at you a genital infantilism (a uterus of the sizes smaller, than it it is necessary), ovaries are a little increased (probably, with any changes, you have not specified). The doctor has appointed or nominated to you complex treatment, that a body of the womb podroslo. The lymphonodus is better for showing the doctor (probably, it is absolutely safe, but just in case - costs or stands). Treatment independently do not change. You should make the analysis on the latent infections, and to do or make the analysis spermogrammy while unessentially. It will be possible to think of pregnancy when treatment, that is in 3 months will end.