PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago has stopped to accept OK (accepted within a year all over again Marvelo...

Nastja, 25 years
19.05.2004, 17:26
One year ago has stopped to accept OK (accepted within a year all over again Marvelon, then Logest, vs doctors did not consult, earlier OK in general never accepted). Also that I have as a result: the cycle till now "walks" (ranshche was normal), pregnancy does not come, moreover and the liver has started to ache a bit!!! Inspection passed or took place also I and the husband - we can have children. How much time is necessary ON RESTORATION???

Soboleva L.I.
20.05.2004, 00:34
Hello, Nastja! If within a year of a regular sexual life there does not come pregnancy it is a question of sterility or barrenness. At you or at the husband - it is possible to tell or say by results of inspection. If Both of you are healthy - probably, a problem in individual incompatibility. But by that a cycle irregular - any hormonal disturbances at you are. It is necessary to address to the doctor and to find out the reasons. It already will be not restoration, and treatment of sterility or barrenness.