PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Explain mine samochustvie. We with the husband tried this month...

Katya
12.05.2004, 14:09
Hello! Explain mine samochustvie. We with the husband tried to conceive the child this month (last monthly on December, 5th), yesterday did or made test-negative. But gde-that one week ago at me dummies or papillas have started to ache a bit. A cycle at me not constant 32 36. Whether can samochustvie mean mine pregnancy. In advance thanks!

Katya
14.05.2004, 22:32
Today while is not present monthly, and the test can also the truth has early made, but to me at all terpetsja to learn or find out! But I am am disturbed more with morbidity of a breast

masha
17.05.2004, 16:38
Morbid sensations in a breast can really speak about possible or probable pregnancy, but, unfortunately, can anything and not mean. So, for example, at many women it accompanies a premenstrual syndrome. You should wait delays a trace. A menses and to spend the test for pregnancy. Be ready, that the test can not show pregnancy on early term if so it and will be also a menses will not come or step, repeat the test for 5 6 day of a delay, and after 10 go make US. Success.

Katya
20.05.2004, 00:04
Greetings! At me pleasure today on the test or dough;father-in-law two strias!!! I can not come to the senses for pleasure! But here what problem in fact was New year and for 4 days I have drunk 2 glasses of a champagne and 0, 5 litres of beer. I know that conception has occured or happened approximately with 19 25. Whether I am afraid will do much harm it to the child. Still yesterday there was literally 1 droplet brown vydeleny. I do not know when to go on reception. It is very excited! Devchyonki respond!