PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago there was a cavitary operation on excision of a cyst (follicular on gistol...

Lena
19.05.2004, 19:54
One year ago there was a cavitary operation on excision of a cyst (follicular on a histology), half a year after that the cycle was 56 days, and since August became 19 days and for 6 days go monthly. The whole year measured BT and I only in 2 cycles had an ovulation. The doctor has appointed or nominated vitamins. On US one ovary multifollicular. Tell or say that such a multifollicular ovary and I cannot become pregnant in any way. As to me to be.

evromedprestizh
19.05.2004, 22:30
At YOU function of ovaries is lowered, functional cysts (your ovary looks or appears on US with set of cysts) which do not demand operative treatment therefore are formed. You should pass or take place seryoznoe inspection and the first turn hormonal. I doubt, that you had ovulatory cycles. Be surveyed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.