PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! It would be desirable to receive your advice or council. The matter is that at me p...

Irina
15.05.2004, 18:40
Hello!!!
It would be desirable to receive your advice or council. The matter is that at me after fast growing thin in 15 years (for 3 months - with 60 up to 49 kg.) Have stopped monthly and they are not present till now, already almost 3 years (now to me 18). Now I weigh 53 kg., body height 170, I eat normally. Several days ago has made US of a uterus and appendages: results: the body of the womb 3, 0* 2, 5* 3, 2 see within the limits of norm or rate, is located in anteflexio, contours equal, the structure or frame is not changed. Focal changes are not found out. ENDOMETRY: M-an echo 0, 2 see, contours precise, equal, the structure or frame is not changed. The Cavity of the uterus is not deformed, not expanded. SHEJKA UTERUSES: 2, 6 see Focal changes are not found out. OVARIES: pravyj-it is not defined or determined, it is covered by loops of an intestine. levyj-the sizes 4, 3* 2, 3* 3, 4 see, within the limits of norm or rate, contours equal precise. In a stroma and on periphery plural follicles up to 0, 5 see In pozadimatochnom space of a free liquid it is not revealed. The CONCLUSION: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. Multifollicular type ehostruktury the left ovary.
It would be desirable to learn or find out, how much or as far as at me all is serious (how much small uterus why then have written that the sizes of a body of the womb within the limits of norm or rate) how to estimate or appreciate other results, whether pregnancy is possible or probable in the future, whether will probably restore a cycle?
In advance thanks.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 16:33
Ira, the uterus, certainly, small, in ovaries is changes. You should be surveyed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist necessarily. Without its or his help a menses, pregnancy, most likely, you do not receive.

Malanova T.B.
19.05.2004, 20:05
Ira, the uterus, certainly, small, in ovaries is changes. You should be surveyed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist necessarily. Without its or his help a menses, pregnancy, most likely, you do not receive.