PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me a problem in that that I cannot bear or take out the child, there were already five...

Olesya
17.05.2004, 07:03
The doctor at me a problem in that that I cannot bear or take out the child, was already five abortion, have passed or have taken place full inspection vylichili mikoplozmoz, but result not kokogo, abortions were on terms from 12 till 24 weeks, doctors speak that it's OK but all the same chago it is impossible with the husband we live 5 years, at me second marriage abortions were in oboh marriages or spoilage

Kamenetskij B.A.
19.05.2004, 19:12
I do not deal with immediately a problem nevynashivanija and in the given situation it is better to you to advise in the specialized center on nevynashivaniju.

The standard algorithm of inspection, as a rule, includes:
- Exception of anatomic factors (anomaly of a structure of a uterus / UZ-research either GSG i/or gisteroskopija/)
- Exception of genetic deviations or rejections (a karyotyping of both spouses, HLA-an identification of both spouses)
- Immunologic inspection (antifosfolipidnye antibodies: lupoid anticoagulant and anticardiolipins of classes IgM and IgG)
- Exception of systemic endocrine disturbances (saharny Diabetum, dysfunction of a thyroid gland / hormonal inspection endokrinologa/)
- Research on presence of the latent infection (TORCH-the test / T - toksoplazma; O - others - other infections / chlamydias, mycoplasmas, ureaplazmy/; C - a cytomegalovirus; R - rubella - a rubella; H - herpes - gerpeticheskaja infektsija/).