PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I accept Regulon. We plan to get or start with the husband the child...

Julia
01.05.2004, 01:10
Hello the doctor. I accept Regulon. We plan to get or start with the husband the child. What is the time should pass or take place between the termination or ending of reception of contraception and conception? What consequences can be if conception will occur or happen in a following cycle after the termination or ending of reception of tablets?

Alain
03.05.2004, 20:49
It is recommended nearby 3 h months that the organism has restored the job in the hormonal plan. But if will become pregnant earlier, will be absolutely terrible nothing. The consequence can appear multifetal pregnancy. But it is not obligatory.

Anna
07.05.2004, 13:33
Yes, a problem in a high probability of multifetal pregnancy (and it can be at all two at a birth, and it is more), many to it or these are not ready.

ket
07.05.2004, 18:03
I yesterday was at the doctor and asked the same question. She has told or said, that is possible beremenit next month, and rather mnogoplodnosti it is all nonsense.... The truth not doctors speak, that mnogoplodnost is probable.

Alice
10.05.2004, 22:09
Multifetal pregnancy is not connected in any way with reception OK. It can occur or happen only in the event that at you or at the husband in a sort were dvojnjashki/trojnjashki. Such probability is passed only under the hereditary factor.

Anna
12.05.2004, 23:14
Girls! Well same a dark wood, it is already scientifically proved, about interrelation OK and possible or probable multifetal pregnancy, also as well as if to become pregnant right after a course of a physiotherapy (it is appointed or nominated for treatment of some variants on sterility or barrenness). That has got the doctor presently which it or this does not know??? Change the doctor!

Victoria
16.05.2004, 16:05
It is solidary with Alenoj and Anna if want much bejbikov for time, the probability after OK is great.

Svetlana
19.05.2004, 18:44
I too accepted Regulon year. Has become pregnant right after the first normal monthly. At all has not noticed as it happens. Now to us 20 weeks, the first US, and the kid did or made one. Though too strashnovato was.