PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me 22 years. A problem such: one week prior to monthly...

Marrying
19.05.2004, 10:07
Hello, the doctor.
To me 22 years. A problem such: one week prior to monthly at me appear smearing krasno-brown allocation. It at me already for a long time and when I have started to accept contraceptives "Marvelon" all was normal. A sexual life I now do not live and consequently the need or requirement for reception of tablets is not present. Recently I have started to accept vitamins "Vitrum", and during this cycle smearing allocation were only one day. This month I did not accept vitamins and there was one sexual contact, and here 4 days botched work (on 2 j put I even has solved, that will begin monthly as allocation became more plentiful and without brown, but then all has decreased) proceeds, on a cycle (27 29 days) they should come day through 3. Advise what to do or make, please, and whether it is necessary for something to do or make. Nothing hurts me, monthly normal 4 5 days. / one year ago I delela US: indirect attributes of an endometriosis, after that I half a year a saw kontratseptivy/.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.05.2004, 17:42
I believe, that allocation are caused by an endometriosis (less often - an inflammation of a uterus - an endometritis, or a disadvantage proegsterona). You accept hormonal preparations of type OK with the medical purpose.